• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wife leaving with the kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

benz44

What is the name of your state?illinoisundefinedmy wife has informed me that she plans to leave me in january and take my kids. what rights do i have as the legal father. does this action consitute abandonment? please help. will i have to pay child support

BelizeBreeze

Simply 'informing' you that she is leaving is not enough information to do anything with. Abandonment is not grounds for a divorce or for beating the crap out of her.

So, would you like to give us a little more information?

benz44

wife leaving with the kids part2

illinois
what do you mean argue your limitations? how can get joint custody while this separation occurs. what grounds constitute abandonment?

benz44

wife leaving with the kids part 2

illinois

what do mean by argue for our limitations and they will be yours. could someone expound on what constitutes abandonment. my wife has informed me that she has plans on moving out in jan 05 to a new dwelling(purchase of a new home) how can i get joint custody of my kids?

BelizeBreeze

Listen guy, your story is changing with each post. So when are you going to sit down and lay out ALL of the facts of your situation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">