• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online divorce services?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cedestech

What is the name of your state? Texas

Has anyone used these and have anything good/bad to say about them?

We are uncontested, with child, simple financial division, already agreed
about everything and have it all written down.

You can get the forms for free from http://www.ilrg.com/forms/
but I am a little nervious about making any mistakes on them.

All the services are the same price and I can find no major differences.

?

Thanks,

Emmett.

I would not give alot of weight to the online services unless they have built a good word-of-mouth reputation. Many of the documents you need you can find at the court, look through other peoples files if needed. Also, if you cannot or choose not to pay for an attorney there is another option and those are document preparers(if allowed in TX). Again, just like attorneys look around and make sure you are getting quality work, just as you would from an attorney. You do not want an error that could make you pay an extreme cost later down the road. Remember if there is a mistake on your paperwork the Judge is not going to hold the document preparer responsible but you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">