• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

caught with no insurance, no registration and no inspection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

telluride02

What is the name of your state?NY

I was going on a poker run with my off road jeep. (basically a bunch of mud trucks going on an organized offroading adventure). Turns out we had to go through a small town before we got to the back dirt/mud roads. As we were going through there was a cop sitting and waiting. I was pulled over in my jeep and recieved tickets for no insurance, no registration, and no inspection. This is not my daily driving vehicle it is just used for playing in the mud, that its why there is no insurance etc. My question is what is the consequence for these three tickets in NYS?, and what should I expect? also what would be the best actions to take to minimize the penalties ( I heard it is a one year license revocation for theno insurance?).......any replies would be helpful!! thanks!

HomeGuru

telluride02 said:
What is the name of your state?NY

I was going on a poker run with my off road jeep. (basically a bunch of mud trucks going on an organized offroading adventure). Turns out we had to go through a small town before we got to the back dirt/mud roads. As we were going through there was a cop sitting and waiting. I was pulled over in my jeep and recieved tickets for no insurance, no registration, and no inspection. This is not my daily driving vehicle it is just used for playing in the mud, that its why there is no insurance etc. My question is what is the consequence for these three tickets in NYS?, and what should I expect? also what would be the best actions to take to minimize the penalties ( I heard it is a one year license revocation for theno insurance?).......any replies would be helpful!! thanks!
**A: did you bother to read the title of this forum?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">