• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custom paper site plagiarism

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

robotronsx

Hi, I ordered a custom paper off the thepaperexperts.com, and the paper I recieved was plagiarized from top to bottom, I was just wondering if there is any action that can be taken against them?

BelizeBreeze

Well now, since you don't know how to follow directions how can we have faith that you can 'know' a paper is plagerized?

R

robotronsx

Follow directions? If what your referring to is why I didnt include a 'state', I dont live in the US, I live in Canada. Yes there is a world out there. And Im not looking for any specific advice as our laws obviosuly differ, but generally. Please if you dont have anything meaningful then dont waste space and people's time by posting garbage.

R

robotronsx

Oh Im sorry I missed the part where it said US law only :p

stevek3

robotronsx said:
Hi, I ordered a custom paper off the thepaperexperts.com, and the paper I recieved was plagiarized from top to bottom, I was just wondering if there is any action that can be taken against them?
This is *great* stuff...I love school kids. Nothing ever changes. They've been exactly the same since the first day Socrates came home from school and ridiculed his mother with a question she couldn't possibly answer, and then while she wasn't looking, he snuck into the kitchen and ate the rest of the grapes from the cookie jar. When Mom asked him who ate the grapes, Socrates claimed Dad took them to the neighborhood orgy.

Let me see if I got this straight: You paid money to a paper mill to cheat for you. Then, after receiving the cheating paper to cheat, you discovered the paper you intended to use for cheating is bogus to the extent that it cheated by stealing material and cheating from somebody else. So, the people who wrote your paper cheated. Now, you can't use the cheating paper to cheat.

Absolutely hilarious.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">