• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ticket for blocking a handicap space... need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Thomas1234

What is the name of your state? San Antonio, Texas
Hello everyone, I would like for first ask if its wise to post evidence regarding the ticket in question on this forum. Second of all, the spot is right next to a 30 minute parking zone, yellow all the way up to the handicap space. I was parked in that zone and they ticketed me. On top of that the sign was also being blocked from view saying you cannot park here. Also the ticket has my age down as 20 instead of 22, so what do you think should be the proper action? Im thinking of fighting it, right now I have dozens of pictures of the site in question as well as others making the same mistake I did, and pictures showing that the sign stating you cannot park there is being blocked as well (its on the ground for crying out loud) plus these pictures were also taken after the incident. Thanks in advance =)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">