• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Same ol' same ol'

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

“Veeeerrrrry interesting.” Artie Johnson

I have visited thousands of websites during my research. I’ve only had trouble with two, both of them “cop” sites. I guess they just don’t like being challenged. I guess they are also used to dealing with the detritus of society, hence looking down from a superior position of authority and power. However, when confronted with somebody who challenges them from an equal or better footing, such as defense attorneys or educated posters, they don’t like it and lash out.

We still have the same old predators lurking and offering “advice” that is worth what one pays for it. Go ahead, poke fun at the folks who come here in good faith only to be ridiculed with useless commentary from those whose empty lives make such an endeavor necessary. Enjoy yourselves in your masturbatory fantasies.

To those who offered good and legitimate advice, such as Java, thank you, keep up the effort, and please try to rechannel the puerile commentary outlined above into something more attuned to the long-forgotten purpose of these fora. Unfortunately, it’s all the idiots that will be remembered, leaving a bad impression in the questioners’ minds. Their feeble and vulgar comments will swamp yours.

I also found it interesting that one member (whose screen name I don’t remember and don’t care to ascertain) claimed to be a Stanford-educated attorney but whose grammar, syntax, and vocabulary wouldn’t pass junior high school muster. Shame on you. I suspect this is indicative of even deeper issues but that self-inflicted damage is none of my business.

-----

HomeGuru

James Young said:
“Veeeerrrrry interesting.” Artie Johnson

I have visited thousands of websites during my research. I’ve only had trouble with two, both of them “cop” sites. I guess they just don’t like being challenged. I guess they are also used to dealing with the detritus of society, hence looking down from a superior position of authority and power. However, when confronted with somebody who challenges them from an equal or better footing, such as defense attorneys or educated posters, they don’t like it and lash out.

We still have the same old predators lurking and offering “advice” that is worth what one pays for it. Go ahead, poke fun at the folks who come here in good faith only to be ridiculed with useless commentary from those whose empty lives make such an endeavor necessary. Enjoy yourselves in your masturbatory fantasies.

To those who offered good and legitimate advice, such as Java, thank you, keep up the effort, and please try to rechannel the puerile commentary outlined above into something more attuned to the long-forgotten purpose of these fora. Unfortunately, it’s all the idiots that will be remembered, leaving a bad impression in the questioners’ minds. Their feeble and vulgar comments will swamp yours.

I also found it interesting that one member (whose screen name I don’t remember and don’t care to ascertain) claimed to be a Stanford-educated attorney but whose grammar, syntax, and vocabulary wouldn’t pass junior high school muster. Shame on you. I suspect this is indicative of even deeper issues but that self-inflicted damage is none of my business.

-----
**A: not you again. Mr. Young your posts are old and boring.

I appreciate James posts and his anti-bully mentality over some of the mean spirited, name calling posts left repeatedly by others.

You can often learn much more from those you don't always agree with than those you do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">