• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lechele

What is the name of your state?tx I left Ar with my kids 2 weeks ago. one minute hes willing to come here and work things out and the next he wants to tellme all the reasons why he doesn't want to come. i left because of drugs. i want to stop doing them. he told me he could make me bring them back in 30 days. can he? He tells me he cant be that far away from the kids. I agreed to let him come here for thanksgiving to see them. His family thinks I am wrong for leaving state with them. i dont know what to do. please help me.

BelizeBreeze

What the HELL are you talking about? Did you even read what you posted? If it makes sense to you then you're still on drugs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">