• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal U-turn in Business District

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

uscitl

Hi,

I live in LA. I was making a U-turn from the center lane of a big street, and got pulled over. The officer gave me a ticket, and it was VC 22102. It was my first time getting a ticket.

When I looked up the Code, the bail is $35. However, I saw the total would be $131 somewhere (Sacramento, CA). I am just wondering what the total will be, excluding insurance premiums. Thanks in advance.

CdwJava

uscitl said:
Hi,

I live in LA. I was making a U-turn from the center lane of a big street, and got pulled over. The officer gave me a ticket, and it was VC 22102. It was my first time getting a ticket.

When I looked up the Code, the bail is $35. However, I saw the total would be $131 somewhere (Sacramento, CA). I am just wondering what the total will be, excluding insurance premiums. Thanks in advance.
You would have to contact your local court. With all violations there can be additional assessments and fees attached. These additional nickels, dimes and dollars will vary throughout the state.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">