• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am in the middle of a Condo Foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jgun007

I have been living in this Condo in NYC for about 6 or seven years as a tenent, for the first two years I was mailing my sec. 8 rent controlled payments to a lady who inherited this property in Miami, Fl. I believe she is etheir deceased or not interested in this property anymore as She has not collected any rent from me in the past 4 years. Now I am getting lettters in the mail about a foreclosure that a referee as been appointed to and i must appear in court for a hearing on Dec 2nd. do I have any rights to purchase this property first before it goes to an auction block. it is in foreclosure by the board of managers and ?I believe that there is no existing bank note invloved. PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TELL ME MY OPTIONS????? [email protected]

HomeGuru

jgun007 said:
I have been living in this Condo in NYC for about 6 or seven years as a tenent, for the first two years I was mailing my sec. 8 rent controlled payments to a lady who inherited this property in Miami, Fl. I believe she is etheir deceased or not interested in this property anymore as She has not collected any rent from me in the past 4 years. Now I am getting lettters in the mail about a foreclosure that a referee as been appointed to and i must appear in court for a hearing on Dec 2nd. do I have any rights to purchase this property first before it goes to an auction block. it is in foreclosure by the board of managers and ?I believe that there is no existing bank note invloved. PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TELL ME MY OPTIONS????? [email protected]
**A: too many specifc issues. Hire an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">