• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawsuit????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nicole_Colbert

:confused: CINCINNATI/WEST CHESTER, OHIO...........I'm 17 years old. I had my first child on July 29, 2004. The day I was discharged from the hospital I noticed a stinging pain around my epistomy cut. Then came an odor every time I went to the bathroom. The pain and odor only got worse and worse. On August 3, 2004, I was rushed to the emergency room for high blood pressure. A couple hours later the doctor pulled sponges out of me that the previous doctor from my child's birth had left inside of me. I was wondering can i sue on this alone, and is it ever too late to sue??

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Nicole_Colbert said:
:confused: CINCINNATI/WEST CHESTER, OHIO...........I'm 17 years old. I had my first child on July 29, 2004. The day I was discharged from the hospital I noticed a stinging pain around my epistomy cut. Then came an odor every time I went to the bathroom. The pain and odor only got worse and worse. On August 3, 2004, I was rushed to the emergency room for high blood pressure. A couple hours later the doctor pulled sponges out of me that the previous doctor from my child's birth had left inside of me. I was wondering can i sue on this alone, and is it ever too late to sue??

My response:

First thing tomorrow, you're going to see a Medical Malpractice attorney. You have a "slam dunk" case. You're going to make some attorney a very happy person, indeed!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">