• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic school?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? California

Hey guys, i just got a speeding ticket, 55 in a 35. Anyway, i already used up my traffic school for these 18 months and i was wondering if a judge has the authority to give me traffic school again? A friend of mine told me that his father has gotten many tickets and just tells the judge that he is a pizza delivery man so that the judge will be leniant and give him traffic school so that he won't get a point on his record....anyone done/heard of this, or think it will work?

Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

phatbashar said:
What is the name of your state? California

Hey guys, i just got a speeding ticket, 55 in a 35. Anyway, i already used up my traffic school for these 18 months and i was wondering if a judge has the authority to give me traffic school again? A friend of mine told me that his father has gotten many tickets and just tells the judge that he is a pizza delivery man so that the judge will be leniant and give him traffic school so that he won't get a point on his record....anyone done/heard of this, or think it will work?

Thanks

My response:

So, you're actually considering lying to a judge in open court?

Bad move. Real bad move.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">