• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charge possession of marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wolfey7up

What is the name of your state?Pennsylvania

MY friend was charged with possesion of marijuana about 2 grams. When we recieved the papers from the police. It stated that she retrieved it from her car and handed it over to campus security guards. But the car they stated with the vin# and license plate was not here car can we use this as a loop hole to get this dismissed. :confused:

BelizeBreeze

wolfey7up said:

MY friend was charged with possesion of marijuana about 2 grams. When we recieved the papers from the police. It stated that she retrieved it from her car and handed it over to campus security guards. But the car they stated with the vin# and license plate was not here car can we use this as a loop hole to get this dismissed. :confused:
Nice try :rolleyes:

HomeGuru

wolfey7up said:

**A: so whose car was it? Was it YOUR car? And whose car was listed by VIN and license plate #?

rmet4nzkx

Wolfey,
You're barking at the moon. She rerieved MJ, that is possession, she can be charged with possession and so can the owner of the vehicle, it doesn't matter if it was hers or not. :eek:

W

wolfey7up

Posession

The car stated was not the car it came out of does that make a difference!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">