• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

affiliate sales ripoff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sporttrac

What is the name of your state? North Carolina
Offending Company located in California

I have several websites that promote a company in california, from this I am supposed to earn a set percentage of EVERY sale according to their affiliate agreement. After months of arguing with them that their stats for my account are incorrect i asked them straight out does your tracking software shave sales from affiliate accounts, their reply was yes indeed it did. First of all I have this "in writing" this conversation took place through an instant messanger program. I obviously saved the conversation. The manager I was talking with went into detail as to how exactly they came up with a percentage amount to shave sales from an affiliates account. This company is the biggest in the business, with over 100k affiliates.

So here is my question do i or infact we have any legal recourse? We are not considered employees.

Thanks,
Sporttrac

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">