• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possession crack

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mds121

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I was caught with a crack pipe with one hit of crack on the end of the pipe.
The cops who caught me played good cop bad cop and asked if I would go turn on somebody esle. At that point I said OK. The cops let me go then. I never got back in touch with the two cops and after a month and a half I was arrested.
The cops came in my house jerked me out of bed, didnt tell me what I was being charged with, and to this day, (after 3 questionings) I have still have never been read my rights. This is my 1st possession offense. I had some trouble but that was 20 years ago. The cops are still wanting me to make a buy for them but I am too scared too. Am I doomed...........? Help please.

Son of Slam

mds121 said:
What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I was caught with a crack pipe with one hit of crack on the end of the pipe.
The cops who caught me played good cop bad cop and asked if I would go turn on somebody esle. At that point I said OK. The cops let me go then. I never got back in touch with the two cops and after a month and a half I was arrested.
The cops came in my house jerked me out of bed, didnt tell me what I was being charged with, and to this day, (after 3 questionings) I have still have never been read my rights. This is my 1st possession offense. I had some trouble but that was 20 years ago. The cops are still wanting me to make a buy for them but I am too scared too. Am I doomed...........? Help please.

You have the right to remain silent. Feel better now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">