• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy Druggie Doc Messes Up Circ ....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

anonymous2341

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Undisclosed

Here's the info...any advice on this would be great! Copying info. from another lawyer website

On -----2004 my son was born via C-Section. After this doctor cut too much foreskin on his penis which caused excess bleeding & also caused my son to now have a funny shape. Doctor showed worry when nurse told him thre was excess bleeding (I was in the room) then doctor later told me there was "no problem" with it on various occassions when I explained there was something wrong with it. Doctor denied any problem with the way it looked, it looked "normal" to him. Later two other pediatricians told me yes indeed there was too much foreskin cut.

Doctor that did this also induced my labor even after I had explained to him previously I did not want induction at all. This became an arguement in the doctors office as he told me he would not allow me to go "a day past my due date", as he "always induces" pregnant women because he didn't want to "have to pull out a dead baby". Doctor told me his decision is the only decision! Very rude & unprofessional when I asked him to please give me a medical reason why I should consider induction if I thus far had a healthy baby. Did not give me answer on it.

Doctor made horrible comments while he was preforming my c-section about previous arguement before pregnancy (bringing up the fact that he was "right" while he had my stomach cut open), Doctor has prior lawsuit against him, Spoke to numerous women around town that had him and I believe doctor is using induction and c-sections in order to get more money from Medicaid (just about everyone woman I spoke to had a induction & c-sect. from him), Nurse that works at doctors office told me not to let him "pressure me" as that is what he always does. I wanted a normal birth without induction and I believe I only had to have a c-section because I was induced without my concent (he told me after he put the medication into my IV), I believe this caused distress on the baby during labor, 18 hrs. into the labor doctor told me I needed a c-section because the baby went to the bathroom inside from stress.

I believe this stress was because he gave me induction medication when I 100% told him I did not want to be induced. Very angry with doctor, he didn't want to be bothered, he rushed my sons circumcision and cut too much foreskin. I wish to file legal action against this doctor.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I KNEW THIS DOCTOR WAS NO GOOD CLOSE TO THE END OF MY PREGNANCY, I JUST LOOKED UP HIS RECORD ONLINE BECAUSE HE MENTIONED TO ME DURING OUR ARGUEMENT ABOUT ME NOT WANTING TO INDUCE MY LABOR THAT HE "HAD A LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST HIM IN THE PAST". HE SEEMED VERY JUMPY WHEN I WANTED A MEDICAL EXPLAINATION & REASON FROM HIM TO INDUCE MY LABOR WHEN I WASN'T EVEN AT MY DUE DATE YET, HE GOT ALL OVER MY CASE WHEN I ASKED HIM TO GIVE ME A MEDICAL REASON WHY I SHOULD CONSIDER INDUCING MY LABOR, WELL HE SAID HE WAS WRITING IT ON MY RECORD THAT I REFUSE INDUCTION AND HE WAS AGAINST THAT IDEA. HE SAID HE WAS WRITING IT DOWN FOR HIS OWN PROTECTION...WELL NOW I KNOW WHY!!!! I JUST LOOKED UP HIS RECORD ONLINE AND HE HAS 3 CRIMINAL OFFENSES AGAINST HIM 1. POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 2. POSSESSION OF PARAPHERNALIA 3. WORTHLESS CHECK A LIABILITY CLAIM EXCEEDING 100,000 WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS - FROM 1996 FOR 145,000

THIS DOCTOR SHOULD NOT BE WORKING ANYMORE IN MY OPINION! NOT ONLY WAS HE UNPROFESSIONAL HE RISKED THE HEALTH OF MY CHILD IN MY OPINION BY GIVING ME MEDICATION WHILE IN LABOR TO INDUCE THE BIRTH WHEN I CLEARLY TOLD HIM I DID NOT WANT THIS. SHORTLY AFTER I ENDED UP HAVING TO GO INTO EMERGENCY C-SECT BECAUSE I WAS NOT DIALATED ENOUGH & BABY WAS IN DISTRESS. IF I WASN'T INDUCED I COULD HAVE FINISHED THE NATURAL LABOR (NOT WITHOUT EPIDUR. BUT WITHOUT INDUCING MEDS) AND I DONT BELIEVE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ANY STRESS TO THE BABY AT ALL. I BELIEVE STRESS WAS CAUSED FROM HIM STICKING THE MEDS IN MY IV WITHOUT MY CONCENT. MY MOTHER WAS THERE TO WITNESS THIS AND ALSO WITNESS THE FACT THAT HE WAS TALKING TO ME IN A BAD MANNOR WHILE PREFORMING MY C-SECTION AND SHE WAS VERY ANGRY WITH HIM FOR THIS. HE ALSO CAUSED MY SON TO HAVE A ABNORMAL PENIS SHAPE AND CAUSED ME GREAT STRESS AT THE END OF MY PREGNANCY. IM GOING TO CALL THERE TOMORROW AND REQUEST ALL OF MY RECORDS AS IT WAS MARKED DOWN THAT I REFUSED INDUCTION.

rmet4nzkx

There is no way to make any determination because the information you give is emotional, this clouds what facts you might have and your description or understanding of them. Some of what you say is standard of care and you assume things because of your emotions. You are leaving out too many facts. Have your records transfered to another OB and let them review your record and explain things like why your refusal of induction "MUST" be documented and why induction as frequently done once you reach your due date and induction is also done to stimulate hormone sequences for a healthier delivery for "C" sections when possible. There may be failure to progress even with induced labors. Failure to dialiate after 18 hours of labor may indeed be reasoc for "C" section, had your water broken? There is an increased risk of stillborn babies with meconium staining which is what your doctor was refering to re your baby going to the bathroom and that he didn't want to pull a dead baby from you. If you had a condition causing the build up of bile acids/meconium this also includes some problems with the metabolism of estrogen, excess bleeding in both mother and child, you may want to ask for a referal to a urologist for your child as there may be something more to it than the circumcision.

P

pamela vandi

contact anti-abortion groups

I suggest that you contact anti-abortion groups and report the quack to them. They may be able to refer you to an attorney who, as an anti-choice hypocrite, may take an interest in your case. Anti-choice hypocrites use "concern for babies" as their PRETENSE for opposing legal abortion. If you contact anti-abortion groups, please leave a message on this thread describing their interest, or lack of same, regarding the quack. If you would like me to list a few anti-abortion groups for you to contact, I can supply a few links.

Another resource that you may consider is to contact womens rights groups to ask them for assistance. I can also supply links to pro-choice groups if you request those links on this thread.

rmet4nzkx

pamela vandi said:
I suggest that you contact anti-abortion groups and report the quack to them. They may be able to refer you to an attorney who, as an anti-choice hypocrite, may take an interest in your case. Anti-choice hypocrites use "concern for babies" as their PRETENSE for opposing legal abortion. If you contact anti-abortion groups, please leave a message on this thread describing their interest, or lack of same, regarding the quack. If you would like me to list a few anti-abortion groups for you to contact, I can supply a few links.

Another resource that you may consider is to contact womens rights groups to ask them for assistance. I can also supply links to pro-choice groups if you request those links on this thread.
Pamela, You need to get back on your meds again! What you are saying here has absolutely nothing to do with OP's question. Please don't hyjack a thread only to promote your delusions.

P

pamela vandi

ignorance re: anti-choice hypocrites

The previous poster, rmet4nzkx, is apparently ignorant of the antics of anti-choice hypocrites. Anti-choice hypocrites are quick to expose the deficiencies, real or imagined, of physicians who perform abortions. When such deficiencies are real, I WELCOME THEIR EXPOSE'S. The point of my post is that anti-choice hypocrites FAIL TO APPLY THE SAME STANDARDS TO DOCTORS LIKE THE ONE DESCRIBED IN THE ORIGINAL POST THAT THEY USE FOR THOSE WHO PERFORM ABORTIONS. Doctors like the one described in the original post on this thread are a threat to babies. Where are the anti-choice hypocrites who claim to be motivated by their "saving babies" line when quacks like the one described in the original post are threatening the lives of babies? The lack of interest shown by anti-choice hypocrites proves that they are not motivated by a drive to "save babies;" rather they want abortions to be illegal to terrorize women; they are motivated by hostility toward women, not love of babies.

Another indication that anti-choice hypocrites do not give a hoot about "saving babies" is their referral to frozen embryos as EMBRYOS, a term they refuse to apply to early-stage humans in utero. Why not call them FROZEN BABIES? Because anti-choice hypocrites do not really believe that embryos are babies; that's just their RHETORIC.

My suggestion that the original poster contact anti-choice groups to report the doctor who THREATENS THE LIVES OF BABIES, as she described, may be better understood in the context of such groups making claims of incompetence against doctors who perform abortions. Anti-choice hypocrites should also do expose's of incompetent physicians like the one described in the original post; but, to my knowledge, THEY FAIL TO DO SO.

On the other hand, pro-choice women's groups would be much more inclined to provide assistance to women who are victimized by incompetent physicians.

I wish to emphasize that I appreciate anti-choice hypocrites' expose's of ANY doctors who are incompetent; but they should apply the same standards to ALL physicians, whether they perform abortions or threaten babies' lives thru practices like those described in the original post on this thread.

Since rmet4nzkx expresses an interest in "meds," I am referring him to www.drugawareness.org site.

rmet4nzkx

Pamela,
Please start taking your meds again. You obviously need them and I am FEMALE not male. OP's original post has nothing to do with Abortion and your blithering post makes no sense. Pro life supporters may use medical terminology just as anyone else can. Embryo is a medical term for a certain stage of development, frozen baby is not a medical term. Abortion is a medical term including but not limited to: miscarriage or medical abortion.

OP gave an emotional description of her child's birth, apparently there was a problem requiring induction because of meconium, this condition also requires an early delivery and may include excessive bleeding in both mother and child. Circumcisions have fallen out of favor, however, even in otherwise normal pregnancies, a small percentage of male babies have an abnormal penis, that is why I rferred OP to an urologist to determin if there is a congenital defect or normal variance and for her records to be forwarded to another OB for review, we cannot make any other referal or determination.

None of the groups you ranted about could help with this matter, that is why you need to get back on your meds or back to the hospital. Your use of the word, "hypocrite/s" is totally out of line but I presume it is a part of your mental illness and you will act more appropriately once your back on your meds. Please don't respond here until you are back under the care of your psychiatrist and taking your meds.

P

pamela vandi

www.drugawareness.org

Since rmet4nzkx advocates the use of psychiatric drugs, I can only assume that she takes them herself. I am therefore again referring her to www.drugawareness.org site. My post makes no sense to her due to her intellectual deficiencies. Her lack of intelligence cannot be remedied by drugs, psychiatric or otherwise. Since she advocates the use of psychiatrists, I can only assume that she is under the care of one herself. Perhaps her psychiatrist can help her adjust to a world in which her intellectual limitations place her at a disadvantage.

rmet4nzkx

pamela vandi said:
Since rmet4nzkx advocates the use of psychiatric drugs, I can only assume that she takes them herself. I am therefore again referring her to www.drugawareness.org site. My post makes no sense to her due to her intellectual deficiencies. Her lack of intelligence cannot be remedied by drugs, psychiatric or otherwise. Since she advocates the use of psychiatrists, I can only assume that she is under the care of one herself. Perhaps her psychiatrist can help her adjust to a world in which her intellectual limitations place her at a disadvantage.
Pamela,
Please you know I am not intellectually deficient. My IQ is in the superior range by qualified test. I am an expert in the field of mental health, published in professional journals and not under the care of a psychiatrist, psychotropic Rx, however psychiatrists consult with me on the care of difficult patients like you.

Your thought disorder has been clear to other members here in the past, please quit making a fool of yourself. You are demonstrating your incompetence.

Please quit hyjacking threads to throw a tantrum or promote your personal agenda. If you have a question, start your own thread where we can respond as appropriate.

P

pamela vandi

please elaborate

The previous poster wrote, in part: " I am an expert in the field of mental health..."

Please elaborate.

She also claims, "...psychiatrists consult with me on the care of difficult patients ..."

What is your title, if any?

rmet4nzkx

pamela vandi said:
The previous poster wrote, in part: " I am an expert in the field of mental health..."

Please elaborate. Forensic mental health

She also claims, "...psychiatrists consult with me on the care of difficult patients ..."
I conduct evaluations for the court and consult with psychiatrists as a part of my work.
What is your title, if any?
Doctor is a title frequently used in court for professionals with a post graduate degree.

P

pamela vandi

question

Is your "post graduate degree" in "Forensic mental health?"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">