• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husbands boss/a threat?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

speedyex

What is the name of your state IN
husband involved with boss's sister
boss says if I cause any problems husband becomes a liaibility
husband has gambled most of our life away on boss's machines.
called cherry masters. I have call logs from cell phones that show the two not just coworkers. W#hat should I do. Can I post logs in public? they are mine and husbands not girlfriends. help

O

okamsrazor

speedyex said:
called cherry masters. I have call logs from cell phones that show the two not just coworkers. W#hat should I do. Can I post logs in public? they are mine and husbands not girlfriends. help
Wow that is one POORLY worded post. No paragraphs or anything, just random sentences. If you want help you better get a 3rd grader to help you type a post so we can understand what you want.

Beth3

I have call logs from cell phones that show the two not just coworkers. W#hat should I do. Can I post logs in public? What would the point of that be? And why would anyone care?

Sounds like what you need to do is consult with a divorce attorney, not post phone logs on the web.

S

speedyex

already divorced,missing point

IN The point is can I post logs without problems?

The boss and my husband do not want it public. affair started before husband left our home, small comunity ect. also boss's sister, he knew before. This is about lies and proving they were lying.

BelizeBreeze

speedyex said:
IN The point is can I post logs without problems?

The boss and my husband do not want it public. affair started before husband left our home, small comunity ect. also boss's sister, he knew before. This is about lies and proving they were lying.
Call logs prove only that they have talked, what date and time they talked and how long they talked.

You have nothing excpet the scorned wife syndrome. :rolleyes:

O

okamsrazor

Beth I do not understand how you can get ANYTHING from her inital post.

Besides, if she is divorced why does she care if her husband becomes a liability to the boss?

S

speedyex

all your help

In

Sorry About Typing Wrist Broke By Husband
Have U Ever Looked At Cell Log
If U Work In One City But Are Calling From Another Guess What
You Shound Like One Happy Person
I'll Go Else Where

Thanks For Help

S

speedyex

boss

IN The boss threatened husband to fire if I caused problem.
Like u problem was not the affair
but that it was found out. sorry no detail for u

Beth3

I doubt it's unlawful for you to post factual information on the web. But what in the heck is gained by posting information at some website showing the dates and times of phone calls?

Assuming any of the people you want to see this information actually see it, I don't see that you're doing anything but causing further problems for yourself. You mention your husband broke your wrist. If he's abusive, what do you possibly gain other than inciting him to further violence against you?

Legal or not, this seems like an extremely ill-conceived plan.

My Two Cents

If your husband broke your wrist, I hope you called the police, pressed charges, had him arrested, will see the case through, and have filed for a restraining order.

As for posting the logs, I don't see what purpose it will serve, but go ahead if you want to post it.

Seems to me he is going to look a whole lot worse if he gets arrested for domestic violence.

J

Joeker02

She's only worried about the alimony. If the ex isn't working, she isn't getting paid. If she were actually concerned with anything else, she would have just waited for the wrist to heal, if it's even broken in the first place.

Shay-Pari'e

speedyex said:
You have been divorced for 11 years. That is the most I read, and no one should entertain such an illness on this forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">