• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out of state ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nujane

What is the name of your state? Nevada
Recently I was unable to get my drivers license because of a warrant from 1998 in Nevada. I was driving home 3 intoxicated people home (me pregnant at the time was the only sober party)and cited for driving on suspended license and some fix it ticket. The court clerk told me I pled guilty and set up a pyment plan fo $200./mnth until $1100.00 is paid in full. The funny thing is I can't recall ever going to court. Any way I am now a mother of 3 and have just started a new job. I can not take time off to fly to Las vegas to go to court/ neither can I afford this fine. Is there anything I can due to have it reduced or is there a statue of limitation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">