• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speed w/Wreckless OP OHIO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sipps21

What is the name of your state? OHIO

I was ticketed for speeding 80 mph in 55 Columbus Ohio. The officer also gave me a wreckless operation of a motor vehicle ticket for over twenty mph. It's a mandatory court appearance, 9:00 AM on the 30th. I live in cincy, so I'll have to leave at least 2 1/2 hours early, don't wanna speed! I was in Columbus for a job interview, and my wife was having gall bladder surgery in Cincy. I'm not trying to get out of the ticket, but what can I do to lesson the tickets?? I will lose my job if the wreckless op sticks. Any suggestions? throw myself at the mercy of the judge!!! yes, i got the job.

stevek3

sipps21 said:
What is the name of your state? OHIO

I was ticketed for speeding 80 mph in 55 Columbus Ohio. The officer also gave me a wreckless operation of a motor vehicle ticket for over twenty mph. It's a mandatory court appearance, 9:00 AM on the 30th. I live in cincy, so I'll have to leave at least 2 1/2 hours early, don't wanna speed! I was in Columbus for a job interview, and my wife was having gall bladder surgery in Cincy. I'm not trying to get out of the ticket, but what can I do to lesson the tickets?? I will lose my job if the wreckless op sticks. Any suggestions? throw myself at the mercy of the judge!!! yes, i got the job.
HIRE COUNSEL! If you are interested in retaining a Central Ohio lawyer who often makes plea deals with Franklin County prosecutors, let me know. Otherwise, I'm afraid you and your job are toast.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">