• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

about veterans and restaining oreders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gabrielsimon

this is for a friend in florida

her fathers a freak, he s been harassing my friends mother and her, following them from house to house, in and out of jail too, i want to know if we can place a restraining order on him , even if hes a veteran.

hasty response would be wonderfull, thanks

Shay-Pari'e

gabrielsimon said:
this is for a friend in florida

her fathers a freak, he s been harassing my friends mother and her, following them from house to house, in and out of jail too, i want to know if we can place a restraining order on him , even if hes a veteran.

hasty response would be wonderfull, thanks
Just because he is a Vet doesn't keep him immune from the law. Your post is confusing, but your answer is that she can FILE for one and let a judge decide.

being a veteran doesnt put you above the law- I am a veteran also and the only special privlidges that i have found is that you get a little extra help at job service, and you get a couple extra points on federal tests such as post office enterance tests.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">