• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being discriminated for sexuality at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LogoMBarBar2006

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

Okay at my high school there is a lot of discrimination because of who you are. I have made complaints to my office about death threats and taunts i recieve because im a homosexual. all the school does is asks the other student to stop because its not nice. that obviously isnt going to work. ive even recieved taunts from teachers. ive reported this to many people and yet nothing gets done. i havent gone to the police because i dont know if they can do any thing. i recieve about 5 death threats a day. needless to say im not very well liked with they other males in the school who are heterosexual.

some cruel and unusual death threats ive gotten are:
Stabbed in the chest
Thrown from a cliff
Shot in the head
Hung from a tree
From many people beating the **** out of me until I die
Cut my head off
Chocked
Tourchered to death
Run over by a car
Stranded where I couldnt find help
Dragged by a moving veichle
Buried alive
Burned to death
Drowned
Strapped to a tree bleeding to be eaten by animals

is there anything that i can do since my schools doing nothing?

You Are Guilty

LogoMBarBar2006 said:
What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

Okay at my high school there is a lot of discrimination because of who you are. I have made complaints to my office about death threats and taunts i recieve because im a homosexual. all the school does is asks the other student to stop because its not nice. that obviously isnt going to work. ive even recieved taunts from teachers. ive reported this to many people and yet nothing gets done. i havent gone to the police because i dont know if they can do any thing. i recieve about 5 death threats a day. needless to say im not very well liked with they other males in the school who are heterosexual.

some cruel and unusual death threats ive gotten are:
Stabbed in the chest
Thrown from a cliff
Shot in the head
Hung from a tree
From many people beating the **** out of me until I die
Cut my head off
Chocked
Tourchered to death
Run over by a car
Stranded where I couldnt find help
Dragged by a moving veichle
Buried alive
Burned to death
Drowned
Strapped to a tree bleeding to be eaten by animals

is there anything that i can do since my schools doing nothing?

High school sucks, even for straight people. So, while that's a decent death threat list, it's actually not all that creative, leading me to think you're going to school with a bunch of bonehead jocks. Luckily for you, outwitting cretins like that usually isn't difficult. While the correct legal advice is: report every last threat to the police, you might want to consider the 'extra-legal' advice of having a nice, plaing black t-shirt made up with "Trenchcoat Mafia, Northeast Division" written on it. I suspect (assuming they can read), you'll be left alone after a few wearings.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">