• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MISDEMEANOR for possession less than 20g

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

ninjablu

I lived in florida when this happened. But my wife and I have seperated (for good know) because of this. She is a person that not sells all the time just when she needs extra money. we had seperated back about 8 weeks ago. during the 2 wks I was gone she decided to smoke out with abunch of people in MY car.(which i was so grateful to let her keep). so during the rolling process, some seeds and stems were left out. I moved back to florida about 2 wks later because we had settle some of our differences and also for the baby. A week later I got pulled over for a minor traffic violation (mirror tint) and the cop was like can i search your car. I told him I had nothing to hide, so sure. not 2 seconds later. Mr. A. you have the right to remain silent..... puzzled he showed me that he had picked up a marijuana seed. I told the story of the seperation and he called back up and completely searched my car. total evidence was 2 seeds and a stem. he told me that the only way that i could sleep in my bed tonight was to take the blame. But it wasn't mine. So now I have a 3rd MISDEMEANOR for possession less than 20g. the court date was set but then i had got a letter in the mail talking abouta change. I couldnt make it. so i got it changed. before i had woke up the day of the trial my wife had already gone to work. I just got online to look and they just (11/27/04) put a warrant out for my arrest. how can i get out of this. i have to much of a future to worry about a drug charge on my record. i need it explunged. someone please help!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">