• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice ...in 2days

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msleesta

What is the name of your state? AZ

My sister received a 2nd summons for a photo radar ticket for speeding but she is out of country in the military. I called and told the courts but now they want me to go in and identify who it was. When I told them I was unable because of my children and work, the person said there was a child in the front seat. Implying it was me. What should I do? I do not want to go in because even if I knew who it was, I do not want to point any fingers but now I am involved.

BelizeBreeze

Go in and look at the photo. If it was you pay the fine and be done with it. If it was your sister inform the police where she is stationed and her stateside duty station so they can inform her chain of command.

Otherwise, if it was you and they hold your sister responsible, she will have the legal right to kick your butt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">