• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Homeowner's Insurance Liability?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cadkhoda

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?.
Kentucky....

The property was gutted by the fire . Contractor was brought in to do the repairs and has collected substantial amount of money from the Mortgage company for work that was never done; in addition to incomplete work, the Contractor has damaged numerous items throughout the house while doing little bit of work .
Question: Is my homeowner's Insurance company still liable for the incomplete work of the contractor and the damages that contractor has done to the property?

:confused:
Thank you in advance for all the input .

Last edited:

claimlaw

There is a company in KY that might be able to help you. There are probably others - So this is not an endorsement. I just happen to have past clients that have had good experience with them in Indiana and Florida.

The company is Assura Catastrophic. I cannot find a contact name or number. Try a Google search.

Claimlaw

HomeGuru

claimlaw said:
There is a company in KY that might be able to help you. There are probably others - So this is not an endorsement. I just happen to have past clients that have had good experience with them in Indiana and Florida.

The company is Assura Catastrophic. I cannot find a contact name or number. Try a Google search.

Claimlaw

**A: wow, what a name.

cadkhoda

Homeowner's Insurance Liability?

Kentucky
Thank you much for the information.
Will be contacting Assura people.

Cad

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">