• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tobacco Pipe

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dragon1285

I bought a tobacco pipe in a store in Atlanta, Georgia, where I attend college. I would like to bring it back home with me to New Jersey, but was wondering if I would run into any trouble at the airport. Will it even show up on the scan? I just want to avoid any problems. Thanks

rmet4nzkx

dragon1285 said:
I bought a tobacco pipe in a store in Atlanta, Georgia, where I attend college. I would like to bring it back home with me to New Jersey, but was wondering if I would run into any trouble at the airport. Will it even show up on the scan? I just want to avoid any problems. Thanks
What problems are you trying to avoid? If so does your underage drinking violation play a role?

D

dragon1285

no

my drinking violation has nothing to do with it. I just don't want to be hassled by the police or anything when i'm travelling.

snostar

If there is nothing other than tobacco resin in it, there shouldn't be a problem, especially if you check it.

CdwJava

I get it ... the "tobacco pipe" (wink-wink, nod) is really a marijuana pipe. But since it is illegal to sell a pipe to smoke an illegal substance, it is sold as a tobacco device.

Anyway, as was suggested, put it in your checked luggage. If you were hoping to have a little toke before the flight it would be a very dumb idea.

- Carl

rmet4nzkx

CdwJava said:
I get it ... the "tobacco pipe" (wink-wink, nod) is really a marijuana pipe. But since it is illegal to sell a pipe to smoke an illegal substance, it is sold as a tobacco device.

Anyway, as was suggested, put it in your checked luggage. If you were hoping to have a little toke before the flight it would be a very dumb idea.

- Carl
Between this and the underage drinking citation at college that he doesn't want his parents to know about, OP shows real promise :D

CdwJava

dragon1285 said:
im feeling pretty good right now...just took a couple lines of coke...tripping balls on some X right now and could be scoring some heroin later tonight. YEEEEEHHAAAAWWWWWWW :D :D
How nice for you. :rolleyes:

Don't step on them braincells as they drip outta your head.

Of course, if you really WERE doing all that crud right now you'd have a hard enough time spelling 'computer' - much less, operating one.

- Carl

Shay-Pari'e

Not that typed words will matter when you find your keyboard tomorrow, but you are an "ADDICT".

I'm not here to help you, it's your life.

C

christyj123

rmet4nzkx said:
Between this and the underage drinking citation at college that he doesn't want his parents to know about, OP shows real promise :D
yeah its called drug paraphanalia which is worse than actual drugs.....christy `

C

christyj123

dragon1285 said:
OK..um its called drug paraphanalia which is worse than actual drugs...so id get rid of it...im new to this thing, so i think this is onthere twice but take my advice, leave it behind, its not worth it..christy :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">