• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adding info to a ticket after signing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kbotirius

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I recently got a ticket for illegal backing. I bumped into someone behind me, got a ticket, but there won't be any insurance claims. After I signed the ticket, the officer realized he forgot something, took my copy back wrote something else on the ticket and gave it back to me. Would this help me in getting out of the ticket? Are there any other common mistakes I might be able to take advantage of?

Thanks,
Kip

You Are Guilty

kbotirius said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio

I recently got a ticket for illegal backing. I bumped into someone behind me, got a ticket, but there won't be any insurance claims. After I signed the ticket, the officer realized he forgot something, took my copy back wrote something else on the ticket and gave it back to me. Would this help me in getting out of the ticket? Are there any other common mistakes I might be able to take advantage of?

Thanks,
Kip
Are you kidding?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">