• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got pulled over for 74 in a 35. No ticket, only a Must appear in court.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

casper98gt

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire
Well, i was getting on the highway and i didnt realize it was a 35 MPH zone. I got pulled over for doing 74 in a 35. On laser. He gave me a ticket that says "MUST APPEAR". No amount of ticket. My question is how much is this going to be? I have never been to court before, anything i should do/not do? I have a speeding ticket from 2 yr's ago. Thats it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

casper98gt said:
I have never been to court before, anything i should do/not do?
My response:

Hmmmmm . . . what should you do . . . Hmmmmmmm.

Well, for one thing, bring a few changes of underwear, and your checkbook. You'll need the checkbook for your hefty fine. You'll need the underwear as you crap your pants for each item of sentence that the judge imposes on you, and for each day you spend in jail. Going more than twice the speed limit - - geez, you're in for the time of your life!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">