• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what countries are non extradition?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vdubbinit16v

What is the name of your state? NH

could someone tell me that the non extradition countries are? not sure where to post so moderators please move if you feel the need. thanks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

vdubbinit16v said:
What is the name of your state? NH

could someone tell me that the non extradition countries are? not sure where to post so moderators please move if you feel the need. thanks.

My response:

No. You move it.

You know that yours is a criminal question. So, write your post and question in one of the criminal law forums. And be specific about what's going on, and what happened.

IAAL

stevek3

vdubbinit16v said:
don't worry about it, just curious.
At least have the courtesy to tell me the bridge you'll be tossing bricks onto cars. I just got a new paint job.

How's the weather in Libya at this time of year? I don't know, but I guess you'll find out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">