• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Independent Contractor Agreements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sandyd

What is the name of your state? North Dakota

I own a business located in North Dakota and am creating an independent contractor agreement with a sales professional who lives in Colorado to create new sales for my business in the state of Colorado. Which state law prevails over the contract, North Dakota or Colorada?

You Are Guilty

sandyd said:
What is the name of your state? North Dakota

I own a business located in North Dakota and am creating an independent contractor agreement with a sales professional who lives in Colorado to create new sales for my business in the state of Colorado. Which state law prevails over the contract, North Dakota or Colorada?
Which one would you prefer? You can stipulate to any state's laws in the contract itself. And I hear Hawaii is beautiful this time of year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">