• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need legal advice on expungement for marijuana poss

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

christyj123

What is the name of your state? OHIO Hi, my names Christy Jones and I need some advice on gettin my record expunged, i have an acct of drug pharaphanalia possession, which i was found guilty of. I have a count of marijuana poss which was dismissed. these both occured in 2000. Then i have a count of petty theft in 2003. I went to a law office which offeres free advice, to get it expunged and they said with two or more charges of different things, expungement wasn't an option for me.......is this correct?? What will i do, i cant get a job, or go to college, and i just want to turn my life around...Help, Christy

Son of Slam

christyj123 said:
What is the name of your state? OHIO Hi, my names Christy Jones and I need some advice on gettin my record expunged, i have an acct of drug pharaphanalia possession, which i was found guilty of. I have a count of marijuana poss which was dismissed. these both occured in 2000. Then i have a count of petty theft in 2003. I went to a law office which offeres free advice, to get it expunged and they said with two or more charges of different things, expungement wasn't an option for me.......is this correct?? What will i do, i cant get a job, or go to college, and i just want to turn my life around...Help, Christy

Boy, oh boy, just goes to show what kind of advice you can get for free, doesn't it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">