• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cdl suspended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zowiedog

california for those of you who thought there must be something else to my story 2 driving on suspended ,no proof of ins i m not trying to get out of paying nor do i disagree that im at fault i just want another chance to make payments .i cant come up with 4,000 in one month as for borrowing i would have done that a long time ago if that were an option

The important part of my response was the part about getting a lawyer.

Click on: https://attorneypages.com nd. This has gone way beyond a simple ticket.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm very much opposed to the traffic law/control/enforcement system because it is terribly broken and creates far worse abuse than the organization it allegedly offers. Speed control alone costs Americans multiple hundreds of billions of dollars yet causes far more deaths than it saves. This system is also used as a weapon against people who cannot defend themselves.

Your issue needs an attorney today. Do not look to the prosecutor or the courts to help you. They don't give a rat's ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

lwpat

Unfortunately this has gone to collections. The time when an attorney would be of help is long past. The state says he owes the money and they will get it before he can legally get his license reinstated.

His CDL license is also long gone. They have probably been permanently suspended. Even if he does get them back there is no company that will hire him or insurance company that will issue coverage.

lwpat writes:

Unfortunately this has gone to collections. The time when an attorney would be of help is long past. The state says he owes the money and they will get it before he can legally get his license reinstated.

His CDL license is also long gone. They [sic] have probably been permanently suspended. Even if he does get them back there is no company that will hire him or insurance company that will issue coverage.

So, in essence, you’re saying he should just give up, abandon his job and go live in a refrigerator box because his life is over? He has a legal problem as well as a financial problem but it’s too late for an attorney, at least according to you. So what should he do? If he had wanted condescension, he could have just talked to a cop. Who do you think can best lead him through the maze that the various state agencies will throw up in his path? Do you really think the clerks at the DMV or even the supervisors at the Franchise Tax Board are going to act in his best interest?

Taking him at his word, he screwed up big time, has finally recognized it and now he needs help, especially from those better equipped than what he has shown. Come on, you can do better than that. The mess is man-made; it can be fixed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">