• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cdl suspended helllpmemrwizard

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zowiedog

calif pedestrian

yesterday i asked about possible solutions to my (4,000 gone to collections problem) does anyone out there happen to work for one of these collection agencies is there any chance that they would make a deal say ... like lift the hold on cdl but miss one payment and automatic suspention ,all they want is the $ wich i toatally understand ,thats thier job, but thats the thing if i loose my job i CANT PAY THEM.

(4 HOURS LATER)

WELL I GUESS I'M ON MY OWN THANX FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK.

Last edited:

KELLBELL

just a thought??

this is just a thought, but have you tried to make arrangements to appear before the/a judge to make some sort of agreement. In oklahoma, they give people permits to drive to & from work if they lose their license because of a dui, dwi, failure to pay child support, etc? the collection agency or whatever that is handling your past due account will make payment arrangements to work with you(usually) but they don't have any relivance with regard to your cdl or dl.

Last edited:
S

seniorjudge

How does a collections agency have a hold on your CDL?

CdwJava

seniorjudge said:
How does a collections agency have a hold on your CDL?
If I had to guess, he either owes on back citations that have gone to collections, or, he owes child support and the county has had the DMV withhold his license due to being in arrears.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">