• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Trespassing in 3rd degree Tempe AZ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

triopatty

AZWhat is the name of your state? AZ

Vehicle was parked about 4 feet from railroad tracks and was unticketed at the time. The restaurant notified my friend that his car was to be towed f he did not move it. HE moved the car. There was no ticket on it. HAd no idea that there was a problem parking here as other vehicles were also parked at that tome and as close. HE drove a mile from the area and was then stopped by police who promptly tickete for pthe crime stated above - Criminal Trespassing in the 3rd Degree and he was arrainged and trial set for Jan 6. HE can be charged a fine of 500. This is very steep for a college undergrad and will go on his record. He has returned to that place and continues to see cars parked in the same spot with no recourse. How shall he proceed? What law is this?
Thank you
Poor student in AZ

Last edited:

s1chmoe

re

well, for starters, i would go to the place and take pictures of other cars parked there over the course of several days, then plead my case. but i am not someone who is in the know in these matters, just an idea...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">