• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost Millions...........

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bthesaint45

What is the name of your state?N.C.
I worked for a company that gives prescription bags away to pharmacies.I was able to secure a deal with Walmart for a test market in which my boss screwed me out of commissions plus residual income.I sought legal help which told me I had a case, but because of expenses{flying to bentonville, depositions,etc.},it would have cost me upfront $$ I did not have. Are the statutes of limitations still valid and is their a way to be vindacated?? Let me make it clear,"I was the contact person to Walmart,landed them into a into a deal with the co. I was representing." My boss promised me a large signing bonus, plus commision, and residuals.

Last edited:

Dandy Don

Start interviewing with large law firms that could advance you your expense fees if they see that the attorney fee will be large enough to deduct the expenses from their fee when they win. Believe me, there are many firms willing to take on Wal-Mart because of their reputation as a small-business killer.

Or take out a loan if you have anything to put up as collateral.

rmet4nzkx

Please respond to the other two threads you started, because you have more serious problems than chasing this lawsuit.

Wallmart may have deep pockets, but your employer doesn't and that is who you would be suing, not Wallmart, so you will have a problem finding someone to take the case on contingency, and if they don't, you don't have a case they think they can win.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=205482 https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=206583

Perhaps your drinking interfered in your ability to do your work and now your driving suspension (5years) will affect your ability to work if you have to drive a lot, something you should have thought of before.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">