• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not my stuff but in my apt. i wasnt there

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nachosbc

What is the name of your state?Washington I wasnt even home and the police had a warrant for my arrest,violation no contact order,they caught a guy who stays in my apt with marijauna and extacy and a 22. caliber hand gun said it wasnt his even though his prints were on everything what if anything can i do?

CdwJava

nachosbc said:
what if anything can i do?
Get an attorney.

You really didn't provide much that can be replied to. The police had a warrant, they found some bad stuff, and your taking the hit for it. You need an attorney.

- Carl

HomeGuru

nachosbc said:
What is the name of your state?Washington I wasnt even home and the police had a warrant for my arrest,violation no contact order,they caught a guy who stays in my apt with marijauna and extacy and a 22. caliber hand gun said it wasnt his even though his prints were on everything what if anything can i do?
**A: you can start by reading the Bible.

N

NewbieAtLaw

HomeGuru said:
**A: you can start by reading the Bible.

Say us some time and research. What part of the Bible covers what would be relevant to a law forum?

CdwJava

NewbieAtLaw said:
Say us some time and research. What part of the Bible covers what would be relevant to a law forum?
Well, heck - following the Ten Commandments would be a good start to stay out of trouble. Usually, when you violate one of them there is a law against it.

- Carl

N

NewbieAtLaw

CdwJava said:
Well, heck - following the Ten Commandments would be a good start to stay out of trouble. Usually, when you violate one of them there is a law against it.

- Carl
False idols is the one I'll get busted on, I go for the bucks. Probably honor thy Mother and father thing too. I yelled back once or twice. I'm probably nailed on the coveting thing too. My neighbor has a Porsche. Name in vain also. Oh jeez, I'm in trouble.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">