• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fingerprinting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kostie

I live in AZ. My question is how long does it take to recieve and see if fingerprints match on a pipe used to smoke meth. out of? What if there were atleast people who were using the pipe, can they get all 3 matches? How many fingerprints can they get out of it? How effective is matching fingerprints from a pipe?
Thanks,
K. :(

rmet4nzkx

I reviewed your posts and connot figure out what is going on in your life other than you have a very quesitonalble past insofar as your housing, being asked to leave the studio apartment provided in exchange for helping an elderly woman, then trying to evict your boyfriend from his home and somehow getting you name on the deed, later your roomate throwing your stuff out on the street, then your phone was tapped..... and now drug charges you are trying to get out of?
Please do us a favor, tell us what is goin on, tell the truth, give us the facts, please don't try to manipulate anyone here to aid and abet you in circumventing the law. I have a feeling you need to deal with your problems in the very near future before they get the better of you.

K

kostie

Thanks for your suggestion. Although, alot of the questions come from acquaintances who don't even know how to begin or afraid to ask about the law. So quickly to judge me. Thanks once again. You'll never have to worry about me entering this website again.
P.S. You never answered my question!

rmet4nzkx

Like most of your posts it was unclear what you wanted, this post included. Obviously you have a problem telling the truth, we can't give advice without truth or the facts, something you will have to do no matter where you turn, otherwise you will continue to reap what you sow.

CdwJava

kostie said:
I live in AZ. My question is how long does it take to recieve and see if fingerprints match on a pipe used to smoke meth. out of? What if there were atleast people who were using the pipe, can they get all 3 matches? How many fingerprints can they get out of it? How effective is matching fingerprints from a pipe?
Thanks,
K. :(
It depends on the quality of the print. However, if you have been charged with possession, a print isn't necessary. if it was in your vehicle, on your person, in your home, or within your dominion and control - you can be charged.

We rarely get a good set of prints from a meth pipe ... although we rarely actually print them as it is generally unnecessary. But, because it is glass - and heated - we tend to get some good partials when we do.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">