• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!! violation of the cannabis control act-unlawful cannabis trafficking..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alondralouise2

ok. my now exboyfriend had me ask my two best friends if they would drive a van from mexico to illinois for his friend. that his friend just came up to illinois and couldnt bring his van, he wasn't leagal. and his friend would pay my two friends 500.00 dollars each. i asked my then boyfriend " this sounds funny, it sounds like drugs.. tell me the truth.." he assured me it was not anything like that.. about 4 days after they left the cops were at my door with the fbi.. i had no idea why. after being interigated i was arrested for " violation of the cannabis control act-unlawfull cannabis trafficking. class x felonly. my bond was 500,000 dollars but was dropped to 2,000 dollars. i am out on bond.. i have never seen the van nor did i know about the cannabis.. what are my chances? i have never had legal problems before. " state illinois "

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">