• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vehicle title search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

glokn1

What is the name of your state? Colorado
I recently purchased a 60's vintage vehicle. I was told that the owner had no title as he had purchased it from an elderly lady who had lost her husband. I do not live in the state of Colorado and have already shipped the vehicle out of state. How do I go about getting a title to this vehicle?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

glokn1 said:
What is the name of your state? Colorado
I recently purchased a 60's vintage vehicle. I was told that the owner had no title as he had purchased it from an elderly lady who had lost her husband. I do not live in the state of Colorado and have already shipped the vehicle out of state. How do I go about getting a title to this vehicle?

My response:

This is a "legal" question and answer site. Yours is not a "legal" or "law" question.

IAAL

stevek3

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:
This is a "legal" question and answer site. Yours is not a "legal" or "law" question.
IAAL
Which, of course, explains why you're always quoting the latest Kelley Blue Book values of a double-wide trailer with custom chrome wheels.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stevek3 said:
Which, of course, explains why you're always quoting the latest Kelley Blue Book values of a double-wide trailer with custom chrome wheels.

My response:

I don't recall having done that yet. However, I like that and I will now incorporate pricing wherever I can. Thanks!

IAAL

stevek3

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I don't recall having done that yet. However, I like that and I will now incorporate pricing wherever I can. Thanks!
IAAL
And start differentiating between the LX, GT and SE models.

You Are Guilty

I have been using KBB for years and I never knew they did mobile home pricing until you said it (I admit I had to look it up on the internet to check).

That someone actually did know they did it is just downright scary. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">