• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

serozene

I was fired after 9yrs for supposivly having an altercation with another employee they say it is 0 tolerance and why is he still employed and he is the one who made contact with my chest i just bumped him off slightly with out using hands in deffense and he made a big deal on purpose ,because he disliked me and the supervisor there is related to the other guy and there is cameras why is it not pertanent to the case they say and wont give me a chance to explain what happened do i have a case there is a lot more and he has only been there 2-3 yrs and was moved before for the same reason[/FONT]What is the name of your state? Texas

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

Thank you for that rousing story. Now, when you're ready to ask a question, please feel free to clean up your spelling and return . :rolleyes:

Beth3

Some punctuation would make your post considerably easier to understand.

If the employer elected to believe you were more at fault, they were free to terminate your employment even if they were mistaken or even if it's because he's related to the supervisor. The situation may be very unfair but no, you do not have a case. This was not a wrongful termination.

serozene

So that means I can go to a job say that somebody hit me when they did not and they should believe me just because i don't like a person.

BelizeBreeze

Listen, you have received your responses. Now, you are completely free to call an attorney and pay $400 to hear the same thing but playing this childish game isn't going to work.

This isn't the third grade and you are not on a fishing expedition. So....

CASE CLOSED

rmet4nzkx

serozene said:
I was fired after 9yrs for supposivly having an altercation with another employee they say it is 0 tolerance and why is he still employed and he is the one who made contact with my chest i just bumped him off slightly with out using hands in deffense and he made a big deal on purpose ,because he disliked me and the supervisor there is related to the other guy and there is cameras why is it not pertanent to the case they say and wont give me a chance to explain what happened do i have a case there is a lot more and he has only been there 2-3 yrs and was moved before for the same reason[/FONT]What is the name of your state? Texas
Serozene,
Are you on medication?
Do you have a problem with mood swings or perception?
Your runnnnnnnonnnnnn sentence makes me suspect there is something else that provoked this situation, and that is why you got fired and that this situation was not the first time for you. Get some help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">