• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what now misedeanor on meth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

n3rd

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

well im 18.. I was just pulled over a couple of days ago 2 in the morning. Was on meth and weed but the cops usually dont care about the weed ****..I passed every gay test he had for me but caught me on my pupils and heart rate..I wasent ****ed up but enough i guess..I was denying the meth but then he was goin to bring down someone to test me anyways so i just told him ya i was on it..he was cool enough to not impound my car and **** ... luckily they didnt catch me on possession but was just caught on a bad night on meth... Now im let out on a misedmeanor and hafta go to court but i aint sure wats goin to happen.. I never had any charges or run ins wit the fatass cops before.. does this mean im goin to be drug tested and hafta stop smoking then? or just test for use of the other drugs.. or not even those but hafta go to them rehab bull**** classes.? I aint even sure how much there goin to make me pay.. Man im never touching that **** again...i sure do regret it now..dammit

Shay-Pari'e

n3rd said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

well im 18.. I was just pulled over a couple of days ago 2 in the morning. Was on meth and weed but the cops usually dont care about the weed ****..I passed every gay test he had for me but caught me on my pupils and heart rate..I wasent ****ed up but enough i guess..I was denying the meth but then he was goin to bring down someone to test me anyways so i just told him ya i was on it..he was cool enough to not impound my car and **** ... luckily they didnt catch me on possession but was just caught on a bad night on meth... Now im let out on a misedmeanor and hafta go to court but i aint sure wats goin to happen.. I never had any charges or run ins wit the fatass cops before.. does this mean im goin to be drug tested and hafta stop smoking then? or just test for use of the other drugs.. or not even those but hafta go to them rehab bull**** classes.? I aint even sure how much there goin to make me pay.. Man im never touching that **** again...i sure do regret it now..dammit

You know what is sad about your post? You are going to die or I will spend money housing you in prison.

Grow up already. You state you will never touch it again, yet you ask if you have to stop?

You have the choice of becomming a productive member of society and living a healthy life. You have that choice at your young age and it is sad you have given yourself up to drugs.

Your going to die kiddo, or you will kill someone else.

I feel soooooooooooo sorry for your family.

MISTBHAVEN

Meth charge

When my son used meth I was glad if he was in jail I knew where he was.after looseing his kids home car family job and being homeless he asked for help and got clean. I wish you the same.
Yes you proubly will get thoes rehap classes, and huge fines , probation and the fees associated with it, court cost ,victim wittness fund, and attorney fees, maybe drug treatment if you are lucky they will throw the book at you. and just maybe you will quit useing befor it becomes much worse for you and your family . read up on meth it will take your hair ,teeth ,and health,If you think you can just use it occasionally you have not hit your bottom yet. and I hope you never do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">