• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Encouragement to everyone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BadPAV3

What is the name of your state? GA

I got a ticket last night when a cop paced me at 80 mph. When he pulled me over he said I was doing 80 in a 55. I politely mentioned that I was pretty sure it was a 65 and I was only going 75. He rudely cut me off and scoffed " its 55",walked away and treated me like garbage until he wrote the ticket. I retraced the road, and sure enogh 65 all the way to the county line. :cool:

To the few judges that might read this remember that officers words are not gospel truth. If anyone needs info on the court case I will post the officers name and case number so you can use it against his credibility in Dekalb County GA (Atlanta) if necessary.

This is a great forum keep up the fight guys. go get justice! :D

Paul Vaughan

BadPAV3

got a nasty reply so I guess I hit a nerve

I got a reply:

"You were still speeding, dirt bag. I hope you hit a tree and burn to death."
CheeseBlotto

I wonder if we have seen an officer who is mistaken, (or lies one) as often as the one who issued me the ticket. In the county I am in we have added a new police precinct, but to pay for it they just started writing more tickets. ( 1000+% increase over last 3 years, several hundred over last 6 months) Few more violent crime arrests, but almost negligible. :rolleyes:

We are in a police corruption crisis in Atlanta. last week an officer asked a soccer mom in a minivan to move her car at the airport. she didn't go fast enough, so he ripped her out of the car, picked her up 5 ft off the ground, and body slammed her to the concrete! He then comes to court in a sling, and claims she ran him over! What the moron didn't know is a security camera got it all on film and played it in court. :eek:

Sooo many (but by no means all) officers have forgotten thay are here to protect and serve, not to generate revenue. I don't disrespect officers, but actions like these whittle away at their Integrity.

tipdrill

I know what you mean about atlanta. How about the dekalb county officer who picked up the homeless dude and drove him to a secluded area and tried to kill him. Surprise, the homeless dude fought back and locked the officer in his trunk. Turns out the officer has done this before. This is also the county where the incumbent sheriff killed his opponent. Finally, a friend of mine was on patrol, was in a chase, the guy pulled over, and he was caught on camera beating the heck out of the poor guy. On suspenison! Its sad when you watch that video of the mom body slammed at the airport. Gives all cops a bad name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">