• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Towed away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ed_rommel

Pa

I pay monthly rent to beable to park in a parking area. Parking spots are not assigned. Often times the lot fills up and I am forced to park in a spot that blocks a "fire lane". My car was authorized to be towed by the management of the parking lot. Can I (should I) get the management of the parking lot to reimburse me for the towing and impoundment costs ($95) or should I just forget about it?

s1chmoe

belize

your such an *******, you posted an "oh brother" as a response in my thread about loading/unloading in a residential no parking area, but brought forth no real insight, so...just what do you do on here besides make smartass comments?

Bravo8

How is the property owner responsible? You were parked in a place basically designated as no parking (by the virtue of blocking a fire lane). The property owner had the right to authorize the tow, and you are responsible for the bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">