• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am the winning bidder and I paid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ledzepplin

Colorado
I won an item on ebay and paid the seller. The seller informed me that it would be a week before he could ship the item. Three weeks went by and no item. I contacted the seller via email and he responded saying the the item will not be shipped and that I could expect a full refund in about a week. A two weeks went by and no refund. I checked ebay and there were 4 other Negative feedbacks from angry buyers and the seller had closed his acount. I filed with Square Trade and Pay Pal and now im waiting on a response from them. I would like to know how to go about getting my money back. Small claims court? Could I get the other buyers together and we file as a group? any ideas?

HomeGuru

ledzepplin said:
Colorado
I won an item on ebay and paid the seller. The seller informed me that it would be a week before he could ship the item. Three weeks went by and no item. I contacted the seller via email and he responded saying the the item will not be shipped and that I could expect a full refund in about a week. A two weeks went by and no refund. I checked ebay and there were 4 other Negative feedbacks from angry buyers and the seller had closed his acount. I filed with Square Trade and Pay Pal and now im waiting on a response from them. I would like to know how to go about getting my money back. Small claims court? Could I get the other buyers together and we file as a group? any ideas?
**A: what was the item and how much did you bid? The item wasn't a ghost right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">