• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing Leins

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dave@ppkhosting

What is the name of your state? )Ohio
Our condo association file a lein on us without any billing notice, request for payment or any other notice.
What I would like to know if they erred in some way.
Thanks,
Dave

HomeGuru

dave@ppkhosting said:
What is the name of your state? )Ohio
Our condo association file a lein on us without any billing notice, request for payment or any other notice.
What I would like to know if they erred in some way.
Thanks,
Dave
**A: not if you did not pay what you owe. Why have you not paid?

123lostsoul

condo in Kona Hi.

I'm soon going to have a lien on my condo in kona, hawaii, its a brand new complex and been frustrated since day one (March 2005). We we're paying dues for the first month in when the pool wasn't finished and maintenance was horrid and construction was was a year an half behind but we cont. to pay dues up until May this year. Up until a month ago they fired the landscaper and brought in a new one which now looks better and better by the day and even saved HOA 18k a year. Now the fees are going up 10% next year, our dues went from $398 a month to $591 a month. I will be putting the condo on the market on the 1st of the year, should I back off and let them take a piece of the equity or should I give them my hard earn money? What are my options?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">