• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adultary leading to pregnancy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pascagoulamommy

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

i have a child by a guy in the military and i am married. he is trying to take our child instead of paying child support. he ( the military guy) was married about 8 years ago and started a relationship with a military wife that lead to a pregnancy. he pays child support for that child but he will not acknowledge the child through the military. :confused: what is my best line of defence or advice you can give me. my husband and i have decided to get back together? should i make a report to the military about the child he had when he was married? what is the statue of limitations for reporting adult in the military? would that help my situation by reporting him?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">