• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Let go from the Postal Service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kcdc

What is the name of your state?
Texas is my state
I was a PMR (Post Master Relif) hired by the US Postal Service. I went to a Doctor and he said I had Neuomuclar problems and I needed to got to the MDA clinic. I told my boss I needed that day to go. After finding out about this she told me I needed to quit or she would need to fire me. She said it would be better for me to quit, because in my file I did not have any thing bad in it. I did not want to quit but had no choice. After going to MDA I was told I did not have this, but had a back problem. I still could of worked.
I called and talked to some one who protects people that are fired because of a disablity and once I said the US Postal service they said they could not help me with it. Who can help me? That is my question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">