• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hellllloooooo!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zowiedog

what the f%@#%

does any one care? i was under the impresssion this site gave free adice as yet no one has answered my last 4 .. this is my life I NEED HELP .please no jokes only ADVICE welllll, if they're funny i quess it's ok got to keep my sense of humor otherwise it's 5150

HomeGuru

zowiedog said:
what the f%@#%

does any one care? i was under the impresssion this site gave free adice as yet no one has answered my last 4 .. this is my life I NEED HELP .please no jokes only ADVICE welllll, if they're funny i quess it's ok got to keep my sense of humor otherwise it's 5150
**A: do you have any patience dog? We are still trying to understand your posts. And your impression is entirely incorect. We DO NOT give free adice.

suspendedinmd

I'm new here, but I've seen that some folks treat this like a chat room. I do not know what your original post was, but I have yet to receive an answer to my serious problem as well, although I just found this place about an hour ago, so I might get the answer I want. Just have patience. There seem to be a few good people here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">