• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticket Filed 43 Days After It Was Written

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KELLBELL

Oklahoma-

I Got A Speeding Ticket On 10/29/04 & The Listed Arraignment Date Was 11/24/04 @ 3 Pm. I Contacted The Court Clerk On The Day Of To Advise I Would Be Dropping Of The Payment $321.25 In Full.
She Advised That They Had No Record Of The Ticket Or Me, That They Only Have Court On The 14th & 15th Of Each Month At 1. She Didn't Recongnize Any Of The Information On The Ticket As It Was All Incorrect Or Invalid. I Called Back Everyday To Check As I Didn't Was A Warrant Issued And Finally She Told Me To Call Back In About 2 Weeks And See If The Ticket Had Been Filed And I Could Attend Court On The 15th Of December If It Had.
They Filed It At 9 Am This Morning (12/13/04)now I Don't Have The Money Or The Time To Take Off Work To Attend Court.
So What Do I Do? Can They Do That, Its Been 43 Days?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">