• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Condo Forclosure And R.i.c.o. Act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RAUL63

What is the name of your state? FL

THE ASSOCIATION WHERE I LIVE HAVE ATTEMPTED A FORCLOSURE ON MY APARTMENT, I AM ACTING PRO SE AND MY PLEADING IS RICO ACT, I HAVE INTRODUCED A SECOND MOTION TO COMPEL DOCUEMENTS AND IT WAS GRANTED, AT MY FIRST MOTION TO COMPEL THE JUDGE ORDERED MEDIATION. THEY RETURNED A FULL YEAR OF MY MAINTENACE PAYMENTS IN ORDER TO PLACE A LIEN ON ME AND THAT'S HOW THEY STARTED TO FINANCIALLY STRANGLE ME. THE APARTMENT BELONGS TO MY MOTHER AND SHE LIVEE OVER SEES, NOW THE OTHER ATTORNEY WANTS ME TO FILE MY MOTHER AUTHORIZACION TO ME AND SHE FAXED IT TO HIM. THE ASSOCIATION DOESNT HAVE THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED AND NOW HE IS TRYING TO FILE A MOTION IN ORDER TO STRIKE MY PLEADING. PLS HELP

HomeGuru

RAUL63 said:
What is the name of your state? FL

THE ASSOCIATION WHERE I LIVE HAVE ATTEMPTED A FORCLOSURE ON MY APARTMENT, I AM ACTING PRO SE AND MY PLEADING IS RICO ACT, I HAVE INTRODUCED A SECOND MOTION TO COMPEL DOCUEMENTS AND IT WAS GRANTED, AT MY FIRST MOTION TO COMPEL THE JUDGE ORDERED MEDIATION. THEY RETURNED A FULL YEAR OF MY MAINTENACE PAYMENTS IN ORDER TO PLACE A LIEN ON ME AND THAT'S HOW THEY STARTED TO FINANCIALLY STRANGLE ME. THE APARTMENT BELONGS TO MY MOTHER AND SHE LIVEE OVER SEES, NOW THE OTHER ATTORNEY WANTS ME TO FILE MY MOTHER AUTHORIZACION TO ME AND SHE FAXED IT TO HIM. THE ASSOCIATION DOESNT HAVE THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED AND NOW HE IS TRYING TO FILE A MOTION IN ORDER TO STRIKE MY PLEADING. PLS HELP
**A: no thanks.

S

seniorjudge

RAUL63 said:
...SHE LIVEE OVER SEES...

HomeGuru, sure you don't want to help? I'd subscribe to this thread just to find out what this means?

:confused:

HomeGuru

seniorjudge said:
HomeGuru, sure you don't want to help? I'd subscribe to this thread just to find out what this means?

:confused:
**A: I would have gladly helped but this writer did not follow the proper posting guidelines hence my "No thanks" response.

S

seniorjudge

Poster, if you are acting "pro se" (i.e., representing yourself) then must know as much law as the lawyer representing the other side. The judge will not give you a legal education.

Bottom line: Get a lawyer yesterday.

RAUL63

Thank you very much for your advise, and I apologize if I have ofended or bother anyone with my post, this is my first time here. God Bless you all.

S

seniorjudge

RAUL63 said:
...THE APARTMENT BELONGS TO MY MOTHER AND SHE LIVEE OVER SEES, NOW THE OTHER ATTORNEY WANTS ME TO FILE MY MOTHER AUTHORIZACION TO ME AND SHE FAXED IT TO HIM....

Are you trying to represent your mother or yourself?

If you are representing your mother, then you need to be admitted to the bar (no, not that bar) practicing before the court. Then AFTER court, you can go with the other lawyers and ask to be admitted to the bar (yes, that bar).

RAUL63

Well I am her only child, she lives in venezuela and I occupy the apartment here in Miami I am on her will. The attorney knew this from the beggining. Even the building's bylaws allow a " non owner" to be a member of the board and I was the building's secretary. If she is in Venezuela ,and can not come over here yet I "believe" that by default, I should be allowed to represent her. Also, the other attorney already know that he have a RICO enterprise in hands and with this technicality they could get away with it. This enterprise have malfeased over $650 thounsand in the last 4 years. My mother is a 72 years old lady who doesn't live here and who doesn't even speak english and most of the owner are not high income people and they are being forced to sell or face illegal forclosures.
Pls advice, yes I already know that I must hire an attorney at this point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">