• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my options as buyer on internet. $600 out of state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

generationx4

I am in California, seller is in GA. We negotioated the sale of an account in a game called Star Wars Galaxies. He created an account and created a character with very good skills o I agreed to send $600 through western union to him. It has been a week now and I should have gotten info by now. This was negotiated outside of ebay or any other 3rd party. I am quite certain that this is a scam. I have a address which I cannot confirm and a phone number I'm sure is right. Will the law look into a case like this where virtual items are concerned? And the privacy statement says that the accounts remain property of game developers.

generationx4 said:
I am in California, seller is in GA. We negotioated the sale of an account in a game called Star Wars Galaxies. He created an account and created a character with very good skills o I agreed to send $600 through western union to him. It has been a week now and I should have gotten info by now. This was negotiated outside of ebay or any other 3rd party. I am quite certain that this is a scam. I have a address which I cannot confirm and a phone number I'm sure is right. Will the law look into a case like this where virtual items are concerned? And the privacy statement says that the accounts remain property of game developers.
You just lost 600 bucks man :eek:

3-rx

When you sent the money via Western Union, did you set up a password so he could pick it up without ID?
if u work with Romania, it's not important.

WU staff work with this guys, and i told a history of my friend in another topic here, how he don't send code, but loss his money

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Some kids just have way too much money.

IAAL
I like your signature line. You might add that reading your response won't create an attorney-client relationship because that would require that you be an attorney, which you clearly are not.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Rhubarb297 said:
I like your signature line. You might add that reading your response won't create an attorney-client relationship because that would require that you be an attorney, which you clearly are not.

My response:

Oh, but I am, Rheetard. You wish you could be half the attorney I am. I have my own law firm, pal. What have you got - - a job?

Oh brother, what a Rube!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">