• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Imprudent/Unreasonalbe Speed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kdawg0409

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin.
I was pulled over on 10-08-04 while traveling on my motorcycle in a 25mph zone. The officer accused me of street racing the car in front of me. He Quote & Quote "didn't see me, didn't hear me, didn't clock me, just got a report i was speeding". The driver of the car in front of me was also issued a citation for imprudent and unreasonable speed. After pleading not guilt the driver of the other car was in court today. The court now claims to have 3 whitnesses against us. Two of the whitnesses are Community Service Offiers (wanabe cops). They two CSO's testified against the other driver claiming to have seen him speeding, and the judge found the driver of the car in front of me guilty of all charges (194$- 4points). I did find out that the 2 CSO's are former high school peers of mine, is there any chance I can have their testimonies thrown out due to conflict of interests? Any other ways to go about fighting this? Any Help appreached, Thanks, Kyle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">